Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival (cont.)

Go down 
+2
Spartan-024
DominionGeneral
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC-M7/Caseless SMG
Armor: Spartan- Recon

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:26 pm

OOC: For all Arrival participants, this is where the thread will continue.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Spartan-024 had just finished 100% fixing his Pelican (The Red Shadow) and was leaving an unknown galaxy. Then a message came in from another Pelican saying," We are about do take down a Covenant destroyer one team needed." Dragon told his pilot to head course to a close sector where the attack was taking place. Then 02 replied into the intercom,"Red Spartan (Mark V) Squad 424 coming in."

OOC: I know im not a participant but can I join in?
Back to top Go down
http://halowarssrpg.WebStarts.com
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:16 pm

OOC: Yea you can, just make sure that you read the previous Arrival posts in the Airfield section.

EDIT: I do suggest we don't add anything else to the story until 713 does because I kind of cued him in.

Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T51 Carbine
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T51 DER/I (Plasma Repeater)
Armor: Sangheili- General Harness

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:50 pm

OOC: I'm going to try and join in. You need a worthy opponent Wink

Droa stood on the Command Deck of his Assault Carrier, the 'Light of Honor'. He had just returned from a skirmish between UNSC forces and a small Covenant Fleet. Naturally, his Carriers presence had turned the tide of battle. While the humans could defeat a small frigate group, but they did not take into account that Droa's vessel was refueling with Covenant Logistics Support Ship. When the distress beacon reached his vessel, he was able to respond in record time. The sudden appearance of a Assault Carrier from Slipspace caused some of the vessels to panic and retreat. Droa did admit that the remaining vessels were brave to try and fight back against him. But a Assault Carrier is worth perhaps 25 frigates, and as such is armed, armored, and shielded accordingly. The UNSC attacks simply fell short of even damaging the majestic 'Light of Honor'. And, as always, Xtan had a field day. (Xtan is my Weapons Officer, if your new please check the Hall and read Droa's Relations. It gives a list of major characters. So that you are not confused.) He had always relished in battle. And of course, sending deadly Plasma Torpedoes toward your enemy and causing them to explode would get him in an uproar. However, that was unimportant. The fact that he had caused both material and personnel loss to his enemy gave him the greatest pleasure. And the fact he had saved a Covenant Scout Force. But Droa did not feel the happiness he would usually feel. He felt tired. He was constantly fighting the same enemy, and he rightfully knew they had not deserved to be exterminated. But he served the Covenant. And he was loyal to his duty to them. Now with his discovery of Project Heretic, he had decided to investigate it. But it would have to wait for now.

As Droa rested in his Command Chair, a Major Unggoy called for Droa. "General Falumee! You have a transmission from Covenant High Command. They deemed it a Priority One mission." Droa sighed. Just as he had protected a Covenant Fleet, he had another assignment. He said aloud "Well, at least this war keeps us busy." Amda, M'tha, and Forus laughed, but he did not mean it as a joke. He was dead serious. "Croh, I'll be down in the Communications Room. Report if we encounter any threats." "Yes, sir." It was only a formality. There would be no threat in the middle of Deep Space, but Droa was a creature of habit. So he proceeded to the Comm Room. It was located about 200 meters further back from the bridge. The purpose of the room was for Droa to receive information or orders without the risk of spies or leaks in his vessel. Droa knew this would not be a problem, but he was forced to make the trek to the room anyway. When he finally arrived, he locked the door, as dictated by protocol. The room went dark, and a Hologram of a Covenant Councilor from High Charity appeared to him. "General Falumee, We have a new mission for your team." "What is it now, Councilor? What have you deemed important enough for a Priority One rating? I was not informed of a new Invasion." The Councilor had a stern look on his face. He looked as if he had just finished arguing with a superior, more than likely another San-Shyuum Prophet. "General, one of our vessels, a Destroyer, found a new artifact for us to study. The problem is that this vessel suffered a Slipspace Drive malfunction and is not making repairs. Our problem is that the UNSC forces are located close to this area. And one of our Ossonnas (Eyes of the Prophets I.E. Spies) made the confirmation that they plan to assault the Destroyer. General, our priority is to secure the Artifact. I am sending you to retrieve the Discovery from the Destroyer, then return here so we can analyze it. The Destroyer is a secondary priority." Droa pondered his new orders. "Sir, what is this artifact your men found?" The Councilor tried to make up an excuse. "I'm not at liberty to say. I believe you will figure it out when you get there. Report when you have the Artifact." And with that, the transmission cut out. Droa sighed and returned to the Command Deck. His troops awaited their new orders. General Falumee uploaded them to M'tha's terminal. "Officer Nuramee, plot a course for these coordinates." "General, these are very close to UNSC space. What are we doing?" "Our orders are to assist a Covenant Destroyer and recover a Artifact there. The UNSC are preparing to attack, so we have no time to waste."

The 'Light of Honor' jumped into Slipspace, and went as fast as it could to the Covenant Destroyer. Soon, they would discover another secret the Forerunners left behind.

OOC: Go ahead and attack first, I'll arrive as you attack
Back to top Go down
https://haloinfinity.forumotion.com
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:02 pm

223 looked at the command module in front of him. He flipped a switch and the Saber jerked forward as the boosters were put in full gear. He looked solemnly out at the great expanse of space. The Covenant Destroyer seemed peaceful against a backdrop of black space. A team of approximately 256 Sabers was closing in on the Covenant Destroyer. As it loomed closer, his tacpad flashed. When he looked down at it, it read, "Infiltrate Covenant Destroyer: Holy Redemption at all costs. Neutralize all 3 engines. Disable booster systems. Board the vessel and kill all Covenant troops aboard." Suddenly, on the Saber's cockpit window, 3 red circles and 1 blue circle marked the locations of the engines and booster systems. Suddenly, a lone plasma torpedo collided with a neighboring Saber. "Holy lord, we've been hit!" screamed the Saber's pilot as the Saber erupted into blue flames. "All Saber units, abandon stealth maneuvers and attack those primary objectives!" yelled 223 over the Saber radio channel. Three fourths of the Sabers veered to the right towards the engines and the rest turned to the left to disable the booster systems. 223 went with the Saber group disabling the boosters. From the various hangars scattered throughout the destroyer, seraphs and banshees were launched to counter the Saber onslaught. Plasma and bullets rained down upon each other. Banshee after banshee was engulfed in flame. Seraph after Seraph was pelted with missles. For the most part, the Saber company was winning, but the occasional Saber was shot down by a Covenant vessel. 223 targeted the booster systems, and sent every missle the Saber had stocked towards them. Every missle connected, but it still barely scratched the surface of the hard casing of the boosters. "Saber number 143 to UNSC Vortex..." 223 began. "Yes 223?" asked a voice over the radio. "Requesting a MAC blast of the Destroyer's booster systems." 223 finished. "Request granted. But, we need you to take out all banshee and seraph ships in the surrounding area." the voice said back. "Damn, how are you guys doing over there?" 223 said over the radio to the units attacking the engines. "We took out all engines, and are heading to your location." a voice responded. Just then, a huge purple blast erupted from the other side of the Destroyer. From a slipspace portal, a lone Covenant Corvette appeared. It had eradicated the other Saber squad in a matter of seconds. "Holy God..." 223 whispered as he saw Saber parts fly through the empty void. "All surviving Saber units return to UNSC Vortex. We are requesting a small UNSC fleet to help with the fight." the voice from the Vortex said. 223 looked back at 713 and nodded. They turned around and headed back to the Vortex, wondering if they were going to get out of this one alive.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:40 am

O24 Finally arrived in the battle field. He told his men," Look, we are in space so that means no Hornets or Hawks." Then 024 said," All men to battle stations and fire at the Corvette. Then Spartan-024 checked with the other team to ask how they were holding up. The team commander replied saying," we are fine but the men are getting a little weary.024 then recalled stealing a covenant Banshee 2 years ago. 024 checked with his mechanic and asked him if they were carrying the Banshee. The Spartan nodded ans opened a secret hanger. Dragon hopped into the complicated Covenant vehicle and flew out ready for anything.

OOC: I forget, do banshees fly in space? And e should have an AI creator in the spartan creation post. Admin can I have permission to do so?
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:04 am

OOC: I am assuming you are building a fleet to take it

Droa's Assault Carrier came out of Slipspace about 2500 kilometers away from the ailing Destroyer. Droa could already tell things were going downhill for the Covenant. The UNSC had an estimated dozen warships preparing to overtake the Destroyer. If he was to make a difference, he had to both disrupt their forces and prepare to board the Destroyer to retrieve the Artifact. He decided to start and eliminate a few of the vessels. "Xtan, get a targeting vector on the nearest Cruiser. Amda, prepare to board the Destroyer. We have no idea the status aboard the vessel." Both the Sangheili nodded in acknowledgment. Xtan turned to the Primary Weapons Station and began to prepare to fire. Amda left the bridge to prepare their weapons. "General, I have a targeting solution. Plasma Turrets are now warming up." "Fire when ready." "Roger sir. Plasma Turrets One and Three firing now." Droa watched as the white hot Plasma Lances streaked through space toward its target. The targeted cruiser attempted to dodge the Torpedoes. However, the Covenant were known for their extreme accuracy. Both of the Torpedoes hit their target. Droa saw as the Armor of the Ship bubbled away from the heat of his fire. One of the bolts hit the reactor, and the ship exploded into brilliant flame. The UNSC fleet scattered from the sudden attack. Now Droa decided to inspire fear into the humans. "Forus, send a transmission to all UNSC ships in the area." "Yes, sir. You are now open." Droa then said his speech.

"Enemies of the Covenant Empire hear me! You have come here to die! The Forerunners guide our will and we are invincible! Our soldiers will strike you down! Our War Machines will crush you beneath their treads. Our Mighty Guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you! You cannot win. Death is inevitable."
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:05 pm

OOC: So I guess Banshees survive space pretty well (well modified ones) and should we make the AI creator or not (Ill set it up if needed)?
Dragon replied," NOT ON MY WATCH COVENANT SCUM!! My men have been through some of the hardest times ever and we WILL NOT give up!!!!!" 024 boarded the stolen Banshee and then said to his men," R10 take control of the fleet, 156 take the main pilot seat." Jacob and Andrew did as they were told.024 took off and fired his modified plasma blasters on the Banshee.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:52 pm

OOC: Banshees can survive in Vacuum, but you need the modified XMF version. Why not use a Longsword. You have an entire fleet at your disposal.

Droa tried to survey the situation. Things had now become chaotic in the surrounding area. Since he had broadcast his threat, it seemed as if some of the humans took the challenge up. The problem was that Droa Falumee had become known by name in the UNSC, and they put a price on his head. Droa's vessel was recognizable by the Imperial Eagle painted along the side of his Assault Carrier, which he made his symbol since his time on Kronus. (Note: That is a story that I will post later. Its from Warhammer 40k). The UNSC began to target his vessel now instead of the High-Value Destroyer. This was a double-edged sword for General Falumee. While it would allow him to retrieve the Artifact he was after, it also made his vessel come under heavy enemy fire. Xtan and Forus were under heavy stress to keep the Carrier up and running. "General, our shields are now down to 67% strength. If they continue to bombard us with their MAC rounds, they will breach our shields." Forus called out from his station. Xtan was struggling to keep the Plasma Turrets running full power. "Droa! Plasma Turrets One and Six are out of alignment. Huragok teams have been sent to correct them. As of now, only 9 turrets remain online. And the UNSC is receiving reinforcements. There are too many targets for me to hold them off!" Droa thought of his current situation. His lone carrier could not hold of an entire UNSC fleet for long. but he had to get the Artifact. "Xtan, prioritize your shots based off of target size Kill the heavy vessels first. And Forus, focus all shields to the frontal section. Just make sure they do not flank us." Both the Sangheili Officers nodded and continued to lay waste to the UNSC fleet. "Amda, your with me. Lets get the Artifact." The SpecOps female stated "Yes, Sir!" and both went to Hangar One to prepare for boarding action.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:26 am

Spartan 223 looked at the looming chaos outside. "Alright, while the rest of the UNSC fleet is attacking the wanted Elite, we'll continue to focus our fire on the Destroyer." 223 said to the rest of the surviving troops. The Sabers were refueled, and the rest of the ragtag gang of soldiers jumped in their respective Sabers. After boosting away from the Vortex, they headed through the main line of fire towards the now almost obsolete Covenant Destroyer. "The MAC rounds from the UNSC fleet had finally taken out the boosters, so boarding the Destroyer became child's play. As 223 stepped out of Saber, he left 713 in charge of guarding the Sabers. 223 checked his grenade belt, his DMR ammo, and his armor lock ability's function. With a simple hand motion to infiltrate below decks, 223 passed through an energy shield leading to the innards of the Destroyer followed by roughly 150 marines. "Attention all Marine units, we have been notified that a special Covenant artifact is located aboard this Destroyer. Retrieve this artifact if found at all costs. This has been added to destroying the Destroyer as a primary mission." 223 said over TEAMCOM. A few Elite sentries were standing guard in the hallway the company had just entered. The company all unloaded fire on the Elites as they all fell down one by one, dead. As the company descended slowly into the bowels of the Destroyer, the Vortex was on the receiving end of a heavy attack. Three Jiralhanae-controlled Cruisers appeared from slipspace and had immediately opened fire on the Vortex. The Ship's defenses were going down at an alarming rate. "Energy shields down to under 20% sir" an attendant said to the ship's Commander with a shaky voice. With a solemn expression on his face, the commander simply said, "Overload Slipspace drive circuits. If we die, we'll take all three of these ships down to hell with us." The attendant with a tear in her eye nodded and informed the ship's technician what to do. As the ship's shields dropped down to 0%, the Jiralhanae ship, Bloody Mallet, unloaded a barrage of plasma torpedoes, which cut through the Vortex like a knife. As soon as the ship exploded, a uncotrolled slipspace portal opened up and sucked in half of each Jiralhanae ship before closing and ripping them in half. A giant purple explosion rocked the usually still void of space. Meanwhile, back on the Destroyer, the company had encountered a problem. An entire army of 2000 elites stood in an open auditorium while a huge projection of a minor Prophet said in a high-pitched voice, "I have ordered that an entire Covenant armada be sent to obliterate the UNSC infestation. We will have our artifact safely returned to us. I will assure that that happens. However, do not underestimate the prowess of the UNSC. They have the willpower to overcome many of our ships indeed. Now, my brothers, do the work of the Covenant!" The projection turned off, and from their hiding spot, 223 said over his radio, "UNSC Vortex, we must retrieve the artifact and destroy the Covenant attack force in less than an hour. The Covenant is sending an entire armada to finish this fight. 223 out" All 223 heard was static. He looked at his marines and asked, "Now, anybody know how we're gonna take down 2000 Elites?"
Back to top Go down
Chef-117
Faction Leader
Faction Leader
Chef-117

Equipment
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6G Pistol

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:40 am

OOC: UNSC Ships don´t have energy shields. But if you still want to keep the shields, make it a prototype or something like that.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Droa and Amda exited from the Phantom that had brought them from the 'Light of Honor' to the Destroyer under siege. Waiting for him was the Shipmaster, who seemed nervous and tired. "General, I am glad you are here. The humans have boarded us. The Artifact is safe and ready for you." Droa looked at the Shipmaster with disappointment. His primary goal should be to save his ship. But Droa had other pressing concerns. "Bring me to the Artifact." "Yes, General. It is in the Bridge. We must move with haste." So both the Sangheili made a run for the bridge. Amda decided to hunt the boarders. She went into Active Camouflage and went on the hunt. Droa knew she would be done by the time they were finished. As they passed through the halls, Droa noticed many dead bodies, mainly Unggoy and Kig-yar. Droa had never seen a standard Marine team cause so much havoc. "Shipmaster, who boarded your vessel?" The Shipmaster looked at Droa with fear. He was a full two ranks above him and had the authority to execute him for incompetence. "Sir, it was a mix of Spartans and their elite troops they call ODSTs. They breached through the hangar and have been causing havoc since then. Our hunt-kill teams have been trying to kill them, but they are very elusive." Droa thought over what he should do. "Once I retrieve the Artifact, I will remain to help cleanse your ship. I have three Spartan kills to my name. I know how to kill them." "Thank you General."

Finally they arrived at the bridge. It was already chaotic. The Staff was trying to keep the ship from falling apart and trying to fight off their attackers. But that was not Droa's problem. He asked for where the Artifact was. The Shipmaster retrieved what appeared to a chip. That was when Droa knew what it was. He took the chip and inserted it into his AI slot. Droa had modified his armor to be able to support an AI, but it had never come into use. Until now. Droa felt the AI spread throughout his entire body. Suddenly he heard a voice through his head. It was an disembodied, male Sangheili voice. "Greetings. I am an AI model 1032. You may call me 'Thel'. Who are you I might ask?" Droa was surprised at a functioning Covenant AI. "I am General Falumee. I am your new caretaker." "Hello General. I can provide tactical information and assist you in any way necessary." Droa could tell it was faking the Voice. "You can drop the acting. I know you are a fully functioning AI." That was when its voice changed to a much more natural voice. "Well, I see you are smart enough to see through that. Let me see what else you know." It spent a whole minute sifting through all the information stored inside his suit. "Hmm, you have an impressive record. Arcadia, New Constantinople, Jericho VII, Paris IV, Psi Serpentis. Wait what is this? What do you know about Project Heretic?" Droa knew it found the files he found earlier. "We do not have time now. We have humans to kill." "Yes I know. They are about to assault this bridge. Be prepared." "Oh, and you couldn't tell me that earlier?" Droa then drew his Carbine, ready to kill any human in the way.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 am

024 saw the chaos going on.then he said over the intercom***"R10 I need you to drop all our ODSTs into the Covenant ship.Oh and keep firing those cannons too, I think their shield is loosing power"***.When 024 hung up a plamsa ball had hit his hijacked Banshee."Poop"said 024. He was falling down and said threw the intercom***"ALL RESCUE UNITS, IM STUCK IN A BANSHEE AND I NEED ASSISTANCE,OH AND IM DRIFTING TO A STAR!!!*** After that everything on the UNSC Pelican was static.

OOC: I have a matter of two posts before I hit the star.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

"General, these new humans are not UNSC. They appear to be... better." Now Droa was worried. About 10 minutes ago, his AI, Thel, had merged with his mind, making them a complete entity, and now the humans were assaulting the bridge. While still trying to get used to the feeling of his mind being merged with a AI, he had killed two ODSTs and their leader, a Spartan-III. Afterwards, he sealed off the bridge, and attempted to reach through to Amda, so she could help him escape. But something was jamming his radio, and he could not get any message out. Then Thel notified him that a new group of humans had landed on board the ship, and they were not UNSC. That was all the detail he could get. What else was now aboard? Droa turned to two Sangheili Marines (Trained ship-ship combatants) and ordered them to set up Plasma Turrets. Whatever was aboard the ship was now moving toward the bridge. "We have no idea who it is, but kill anyone who attempts to come near us. The other troops got into cover and prepared for their attackers. About five minutes later, Droa noticed the door starting to glow and spark, and he knew the attackers were burning through. Droa took careful aim with his Carbine, and prepared to cut down the boarders. Suddenly the doors exploded in a brilliant flash of light. Three massive figures burst into the room, each the size of a Sangheili. But they were human! Behind them, another soldier, their Sargent, called out "We purge this ship under the authority of the Imperium of Man! Surrender now and your deaths will be swift and painless!" Droa could speak human English, and as such called out "I do not care for your Imperium, you will all die! Glory to the Covenant Empire!" Droa then leapt from his position and fired at the nearest human.

Even though the humans had no Shielding, they were very resilient. It took Droa a full clip from his Carbine to finally kill one of the Soldiers. Thel then chimed in. "I have hacked into the new ships systems. They have no defense against me. I am analyzing their on board data now. Be warned. This will take time, and I need you to hold them off until then." "Dammit Thel, stop pointing out the obvious!" Droa then leveled his Carbine at the leaders head and fired. The soldiers head exploded into a gory mess, and his troops went pale. He then used the moment to rally his troops. "All troops, drive them back! Do not leave single one alive!" The hostile humans promptly retreated. One of the soldiers called to his comrades, "Space Marines! Return to the hangar!" Droa had to press them back, even if they were not UNSC. They had attacked a Covenant sovereign vessel. And that meant war.

OOC: I think our characters should have theme songs, cause I found mine
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Dragon was drifting faster towards the sun, but seconds before possible impact, a unkown ship grappeled him to theirs. When 024 was brought onto the unknown ship's deck, he noticed to things running it were human (but very strong humans) and not UNSC. If anything they must have been rebels that went good.The people did not say there business but did tell him that they had 3 elite soldiers on the Covenant ship.Then the rebel took out a gun and fired at 024. It all went blank. When he woke up he had been rescued to his Pelican and his AI was buzzing. "What Maggie?"asked 024."Sir, the 'rebels' seemed to be on their own side such as the Flood. They also seem to have stolen technology on there ship. I will try to hack into their system and overide it." "Knock yourself out" said 024. "*ERROR*ERROR*ERROR-CODE 55556-OTHER AI ALREADY IN SYSTEM"beeped out the AI. "Analyze the AI,Maggie"said 024 angrily."Success CODE 55556-AI IDENTIFIED-AI: Thel of the Covenant Empire-master: Droa Falumee of the Covenant Empire"beeped the AI. "Droa............"hissed 024. "MAGGIE GET ME A FULL SCAN ON THEL SO WE CAN LOCATE DROA. THAT SANGHEILLI HAS A HUGE PRICE ON HIS HEAD." YELLED 024. "Droa has been located on the main attack cruiser being attacked by three huge rebels,"said the AI. "OK"said 024 calmly. "Men I need all availible units to open fire on the main attack cruiser. Photon torpedoes lock and load, and fire. All firing availibilities need to be on constant fire!" said 024 over the intercom.The Covenant attack cruiser's sheilds where lowered to 6%. 024 opened to comunicator and called the covenant cruiser and said," Droa I know it's you on that ship. I recommend that you surrender or flee before my fleet destroys you."
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Then Dragon realized all he had was a Pelican. Dragon sent a message too HQ (after he got a suppoet message from it) askng for more than just Pelicans but for his Frigate,Pheonix Cruiser, and his LongSword along with other longswords.The Bright Shadows Squad's (a type of Red Squad owned by General Dragon) fleet arrived in minutes because of the thrusters. Drake Lowe seemed to be handeling the Covenant pretty well while Droa was under the attack of space marines so Dragon drove his fleet of pelicans closer to the cruiser and unloaded his crew of his Pelican into its deck. Dragon left his best friend Spartan R10 (Andrew Gengar) in charge of his Frigate and Lieutenant Catherine Jones in charge of the cruiser while he boarded his longsword and took of to battle. Dragon was going to risk his life by sneaking in Droa's Covenant Attack cruiser and was going to defeat the army. Dragon landed knocked out the sentries, grenanded a series of Sangheili until he was caught by a SpecOps officer in camo named Adma. "General, I have a spartan for you", said Adma as she contacted Droa.

OOC: (Says to self) Dont panic ,dont panic
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm

OOC: Go ahead and plan ur escape. But dont kill Amda!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am

Dragon ripped himself from the SpecOps Sangheili's arms and made a run for it after he jabbed her with a knife (not killing her). He boarded his longsword and made for his Cruiser.When he arrived at his cruiser he planned an attack. "Look, we need to penetrate they're shields.And in order to destroy the Covenant we must kill those Space Marines." There were a few gasps and someone said," But by killing the Space Marines we'll be killing part of mankind and helping the Covenant." Dragon replied saying this," The Space Marines are a distraction. They are like Flood, they just are plain annoying. Even if we help the Covenant we'll be helping ourselves too, plus maybe the Covenant will change there mind about us.But our main plan is the following." Dragon pulled out a hologram. "You will fallow my LongSword on Scimitars and Pelicans. When I ell attack we will board theyre ship and attack from the outside too." The attack began. 89 men boarded the Covenant Cruiser and 124 stayed on theyre ships. "Wait till the men report in then fire all we've got. BUT GET MY MEN OUT BEFORE THE SHIP EXPLODES!" Yelled Dragon over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 am

OOC: *Breathes In* Ah, it's good to be back on The Arrival. Well, let's get it on!
223 looked down at the dead body of a freshly killed Elite Ranger. "Well, 1 down 1999 to go." 223 said to himself. In the past hour, he had ordered the surviving 100 Marines to sneak through the ship and enter the Reactor Chamber and blow the Destroyer to high hell. Meanwhile, he was in hot pursuit of the Covenant artifact. 223 sprinted through hall after hall, killing any Covenant scumbag that he encountered. "Sir, we have located the Reactor Chamber, but it is guarded by an entire Elite Squad." the lead Marine said over the TeamCom. "Well, the only shot 100 Marines has against an Elite squadron is with your Rocket Launchers." 223 responded. "Blow them to hell and set the self-destruct sequence to 30 minutes. Tell me when you're ready to start the sequence." "Aye sir...." the Marine said back. Knowing the clock was ticking, 223 sprinted even faster througn the halls before finally arriving at a huge energy door leading to a massive room. 223 noticed a large group of Elites, backed up by Jackal snipers and Skirmisher scouts patrolling the room. In the center, a huge hologram of the ships interior was shown. A room highlighted in Blue told 223 where he was. A few Red spots were scattered across the ship, showing sections his company had cleared. He heard an Elite voice say over an intercom, "All units focus on Reactor Core. A small group of UNSC soldiers have infiltrated and killed our guards. This is NOT an option." All of the units in the room looked around at each other before filing out of the area. "I've got to ease the slack off my units. There's only one shot at this." 223 thought to himself. He shot randomly in the air with his DMR to get the troops attention. The first to turn was an Elite Zealot with a Plasma Launcher. 223 smirked inside his helmet and rushed the Elite, jumping on it and punching it in the face. The troops swarmed him, and the Zealot kicked him off of it. It grinned and nodded at 4 Elites to hold him down, while charging his Plasma Launcher up. 223 broke out of the grip of the Elites, and the Zealot fired the Plasma Launcher. 8 Plasma grenades were stuck to 223's armor. As they charged to blow up, 223 balled his hand up in a fist and punched the ground as hard as he could. His armor locked up as the grenades were propelled off his body, one in each direction. The combined explosion killed every troop save the Elite Zealot. The Zealot roared and pulled out an Energy Sword. It charged 223 with it, and 223 sidestepped our of the way, before jumping on its back and stabbing it in the neck. The Zealot threw 223 off of it and tried to stab him. 223 grabbed the blade and yanked it out of the Zealot's hand. He ran the blade through the Elite. As, the Elite sank to its knees, 223 pulled out his DMR and shot it once in the head, ending its pain. 223 clipped the sword onto his belt, before beginning to exit the room. Aa soon as he reached the energy door, a hand reached across his mouth. 223 felt an Elite materialize behind him, coming out of Active Camoflauge. 223 yanked the hand away from his mouth and said, "You watched me kill your bretheren. I saw you watching. Who are you?" 223 said as the newly materialized Spec Ops Elite put him in a headlock.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Dragon's ream arrived just in time. They threw Amda of of 233 and Said," Drake Lowe is that you?" The Spartan nodded Dragon got the message and said," OK men split up some of you follow 233 and some of you destroy the ship"

Last edited by Spartan-024 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spartan-09
Private/Minor
Private/Minor
Spartan-09

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:38 pm

OOC: Dragon's my bro. Mind if I koin in. Im jet. Its not my real name.

Jet was with his brother in the Longsword."Looks like this is going pretty well," said 09. " You can never be too sure with the Covenant" replied Dragon
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Spartan-09 wrote:
OOC: Dragon's my bro. Mind if I koin in. Im jet. Its not my real name.

Jet was with his brother in the Longsword."Looks like this is going pretty well," said 09. " You can never be too sure with the Covenant" replied Dragon

Hey, another new guy! Sure, you can join us, but I think you need to get your character approved first.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 pm

OOC: He is approved
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Dragon's men reported in saying they had not found the artifact and were flying out of the cruiser by Scimitar. They also said Lowe was fighting it out with Amda.. "Ok we need to find that Artifact. Maggies run a scan on the enmey ship and see if you can dig something up." "ERROR. ARTIFACT FOUND WITH NO ADRESS. NO IDTEFICATION OF ARTIFACT""Darn" replied Dragon.

Last edited by Spartan-024 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Arlunis arrived with his battlecruiser, the Great Silver, in space. He had found his General, Droa, in his assault carrier. Arlunis ordered to his pilots to meet with the carrier. Arlunis reached for the intercom and turned it on. "Excuse me, General, do you require any assistance?" He waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival (cont.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival (cont.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next