Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raid to the Shipyard (Background)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tora Shumai
Private/Minor
Private/Minor
Tora Shumai

Raid to the Shipyard (Background) Empty
PostSubject: Raid to the Shipyard (Background)   Raid to the Shipyard (Background) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:53 am

OOC: Could you Slug be the golden armored Elite in this post? I will continue this in the Battlegound, this is just the background.

Tora slowly walked towards his target. Human, male about 180 cm tall. He was looking around, seeming very nervous. Tora took his Energy Sword out and quietly activated it. The human suddenly turned around and Tora saw the only thing that could scare him. The Spartan who had almost killed him was now facing him. Tora stumbled backwards filled with fear. No, this wouldn´t happen again, Tora thought and jumped forward swinging his sword. Spartan acted unhumaly fast; he ducked and punched air out of Tora´s lounges. Tora flew few meters and landed right on to a stone, which caused the Sangheili to scream in pain. Tora tried to raise, but the Spartan kicked him back down. The Sangheili attempted to reach his Energy Dagger, only to notice it gone. Tora moved his head and noticed that he was holding Tora´s dagger. Sangheili could almost swear that the human was smiling when he brought the dagger down towards Tora´s chest.

Right before the dagger hitted his chest, Tora woke up. The Sangheili was breathing heavily. He had had this nightmare many times before, every single time ending the same way. Tora rose up and started putting on his armor. He always felt much safer in his armor, for reasons unknown even to himself. Before putting on his helmet Tora ran his finger on one of the scars in his helmet. That particular scar came on the sameday as Reach was finally conquered made by one particulary pesky Spartan. Tora shoke his head and placed the helmet to his head. He started walking towards the door, opened it and stepped out. Right infront of his door was an Unggoy, looking extremely frightened. Tora looked down at the Grunt, amused of its fear. Sangheili waited for a moment before beginning to talk, just to nervous the Unggoy even more. "What is it" The Unggoy swallowed and started speaking.
"The Shipmaster requies you at the bridge... Immidietly, Honored One." Tora stared at the Grunt, who obivously was about to freak out. The Shipmaster needed him on the bridge? What would it be? Tora could only guess and began walking towards the ships bridge.

There were many other Sangheili waiting for change to ge inside, but Tora walked past them all. He was stripped of all weapons which caused the Shangheili to feel un-easy. He never went anywere without his weapons. When Tora entered inside the bridge, he knew that something big was going on. Instantly one of the Sangheilis separated from the group and came to Tora. "Good to see you here brother." "What is going on here?" Tora asked nervously. He had never been in the middle of so many high ranked Sangheili warriors. "The Hierarcs have planned a Raid on the human Shipyard. We don´t know any details, but you will hear them shortly." The Sangheili answered and left Tora standing alone. Tora tried to find this golden armored Sangheili, but couldn´t. There were too many Sangheili in the bridge, finding a single Sangheili was almost impossible. Tora leened against the wall. Hopely the Sangheili would come soon and tell the details about this mission.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T51 Carbine
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T51 DER/I (Plasma Repeater)
Armor: Sangheili- General Harness

PostSubject: Re: Raid to the Shipyard (Background)   Raid to the Shipyard (Background) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:18 pm

OOC: Just to note, I actually have gray and black armor, but I wear the General Harness. Keep in mind, technically I am a heretic, but no one else knows but my own crew.

Droa boarded the Command Vessel. It was smaller than his own vessel, but it was filled with soldiers. Ever since the humans launched their attack, things had been chaotic in High Command. They were afraid the humans would either discover their own technology, or find the locations of Covenant worlds. And so High Command scrambled to retrieve any able commander to retake the Shipyard. However, Droa had more pressing concerns. He still had his order to save the Destroyer, and the Forerunner artifact aboard. He had to decide on his priority, and he knew the Artifact was more important than any Shipyard. However, Droa had received word that he was receiving a new transfer. Apparently, he was a Special Operations Sangheili who had recently taken on a Spartan and survived. But his group was disbanded and he was to assigned to a new vessel. And the 'Light of Honor' was next. So Droa went to find the new transfer.

He finally arrived at the bridge. With Droa was Amda Sesumee, his trusted advisor, assassin, and lover. She was a rare female soldier, and as such attracted a lot of attention. When he came to the checkpoint, the two guards asked for his weapons. He handed over his standard weapons, but he kept his Energy Sword with him. Droa walked in and looked for his recruit. Finally, Amda pointed at him. "Found him, sir." Droa walked to the recruit, wondering what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
https://haloinfinity.forumotion.com
Tora Shumai
Private/Minor
Private/Minor
Tora Shumai

PostSubject: Re: Raid to the Shipyard (Background)   Raid to the Shipyard (Background) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:20 am

OOC: I will

Tora watched as the door to the bridge opened once again and a Sangheili colored in grey and black stepped in. Next to him was another Sangheili, but he looked diffrent. Tora´s eyes widened when he realized that the other Sangheili was a female one. Sure he had seen female Sangheili before back in Sanghelios, but never outside of it. Tora sighed. Only thinking about his homeplanet was enough to bring back memories... Memories that he had managed to keep out of his head for months now. Tora shaked his head. He needed to get rid of the memories. Someway...

For Tora´s suprise the Sangheili colored in grey and black armor started walking towards him. Tora quickly rose and started speaking. "Greetings Brother. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: Raid to the Shipyard (Background)   Raid to the Shipyard (Background) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:06 pm

"I am your new Commander. You must be Tora Shumaiee." (Note: You have to include the -ee suffix. According to Sangheili military tradition, all members of the Covenant Military have it.) Droa reached out and shook the soldiers hand. "Allow me to introduce ourselves. I am General Droa Falumee, Commander of the 7th Army and Shipmaster of the Assault Carrier 'Light of Honor". My partner here is Amda Sesumee. She is my Advisor and Special Operations Leader. Follow me. We have an assignment for you." The group then left the bridge and proceeded to the Phantom that brought them there. Along the way, Droa explained the mission. "Our goal is to save a Covenant Destroyer from a UNSC onslaught. There is a artifact aboard we must retrieve. Your job will be to eliminate any threat that stands in our way. Even a Spartan. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Tora Shumai
Private/Minor
Private/Minor
Tora Shumai

PostSubject: Re: Raid to the Shipyard (Background)   Raid to the Shipyard (Background) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:04 am

OOC: Actually, Halopedia says: Apart from the "-ee" suffix, the suffix "-ai" denotes swordsmanship, as with Bero 'Kusovai.

Tora followed his new Commander trought the Ornate Of Lighting. He had a feeling that he wouldn´t be seeing this ship in a long time. They soonly arrived to the hangar where a Phantom was waiting for them. Tora jumped shiftly to the Phantom and Droa began explaining the mission. His objective was to rescue a lone Covenant destroyer and bring its load to the nearest planet that the Covenant controlled. "I understand, Commander." Tora replied as the Phantom and boosted away from the hangar of Ornate Of Lighting.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: Raid to the Shipyard (Background)   Raid to the Shipyard (Background) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:25 am

OOC: I forgot about that. Usually there are not many Swordmasters. They tend to be too aristocratic. We'll move on to the main thread

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid to the Shipyard (Background)   Raid to the Shipyard (Background) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid to the Shipyard (Background)
Page 1 of 1