Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC-M7/Caseless SMG
Armor: Spartan- Recon

New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings   New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:01 pm

What's up Halo Infinity? Alrighty, in case you guys don't know, I'm DominionGeneral. I'm a member of the Command Staff (Moderators) on this site, and I was an extremely active and highly contributing member of Halo Infinity in its early days. One day, I became fed up with the inactivity of the site, and since I wasn't an administrator, I decided to create my own little Halo RPG. Anyway, it was really a fail because all of our members consisted of the 3 members on Infinity. So, I abandoned my little project for a few months, but now I'm back, and I see this website has new members without a leader. So, I invite all you Infinity users to join my site, and if I get a few active members, I'll begin construction again. So, what have you got to lose guys? Join.

http://thehalodominion.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

New Beginnings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Infintiy :: Basic Training and News :: News and Updates-
Jump to: