Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!

Go down 
+2
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
xXMETALSLUGXx66
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T51 Carbine
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T51 DER/I (Plasma Repeater)
Armor: Sangheili- General Harness

New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Right, so I decided we should create a separate universe from the Halo world. Here is how it looks:

Its the year 2572. It has been 20 years since the end of the Human-Covenant War. Both sides have struggled to recover from the massive losses suffered on both sides. The UNSC maintains an uneasy peace with the Neo-Covenant Empire, which has now reformed itself with the Sangheili as its rulers. The UNSC has made huge advances in medical technology, allowing the population to quadruple in a single year. So humanity sets out to rebuilt what was lost. Planets such as Reach and Harvest have been rebuilt and colonized again. And they have strived out past their former limit, colonizing about one-fourth of the Galaxy. However, they have not advanced in Weapon and Space technology, still using their old equipment. However now they have gained control of massive industrial planets, allowing them to produce weapons faster then ever before. (A standard cruiser can now be produced in two days, to put ion perspective.)

The Covenant, however, have not been as fortunate. Since the death of the Prophets, the Sangheili have struggled to hold their own Empire and their technology together. After spending ten years becoming technologically self-sufficient from the Prophets, they launched a massive crusade to bring the Kig-Yar and Yanme'e back into their Empire, and then began to expand. After five years of extensive expansion, construction projects, and militarization, they now fully control half of the Galaxy. They have managed to equal the power of the Galactic Empire, whom they had not had contact with since the encounter on the Imperial Star Destroyer 'Vector'. The Covenant seemed to be doing very well. However, they lacked the Industrial capacity to maintain any war, should the threat come. And so they look to find the resources necessary to maintain themselves. This search, however, will put them back at war with the UNSC.

As it turns out, the Galactic Empire has been looking to our Galaxy for new conquests, and the Covenant stand in the way of this. Close to the Ark, which was rebuilt and now serves as the Covenant Empire's capitol, Imperial Battlefleets have been seen. As it turns out, the Empire managed to construct a Hyperspace Gate, in order to travel in the void of Space between Galaxies. The Covenant, fearful of the Empire's ambitions, now looks to find resources to maintain their army. They found it in the 'Golden Sector', the last portion of the galaxy not conquered by either the UNSC or the Covenant. With enough resources to maintain the Covenant for hundreds, if not thousands of years, it is perhaps the greatest treasure trove in the galaxy. The Covenant have begun to colonize it. But the UNSC also have a claim in the sector. both sides are in desperate need of resources, and they have a long-standing grudge. Now both sides are mobilizing for war. Their warriors return to do battle for their Empire, now not because of Holy Crusade, but out of need for territory and wealth. The Spartans have awoken, the Covenant are prepared. May the battle begin.

Alright, so here is the outline. There is a section of the galaxy rich in raw materials and habital planets, and both sides want it. Now the factions fight for control. So you want to do it this way?
Back to top Go down
https://haloinfinity.forumotion.com
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Wow, that's a pretty good storyline. You should become a rwriter someday, you know that? Smile

And sure, I'll participate in this new storyline. It will be quite fun, and make us more active.
Back to top Go down
Chef-117
Faction Leader
Faction Leader
Chef-117

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6G Pistol
Armor: Spartan- Recon

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 am

Yeah, I´m in too.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC-M7/Caseless SMG

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 am

I'm in as well, but I think this calls for a massive site reconstruction. I think we should be allowed to finish all Battleground stories, and of course we shouldn't start any more. But, when we are done, to take care of the fact that our characters average out at age 23, and adding 20 or 30 years to them would age them beyond battle fitness, we can say they all went into cryo sleep in some way. Then, Slug should delete all posts except the ones relating to templates, character sheets, and vehicle info. At that time, we could launch that story as our main back story. But, that's just my idea. Does it sound good?
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 am

I guess we could do that, but I'm not sure it will be easy. Making new battleground stories ourselves is gonna be hard to prevent. But at least I won't have to respond a lot anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chef-117
Faction Leader
Faction Leader
Chef-117

Equipment
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6G Pistol

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 am

Quote :
As it turns out, the Empire managed to construct a Hyperspace Gate, in order to travel in the void of Space between Galaxies.
. Couldn´t it be a Precursors device? They accoarding to Forerunners could travel between Galaxies.
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:39 pm

It would be funny to think of the other people's expressions on the idea. I can imagine it now:

"Halo with Star Wars? Woah thats freaky."

"Why star wars? that series sucks balls you shouldnt add that with halo."

"Thats a strange idea, but I'll go with it"
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 am

Ok maybe we should PM everybody this message so they get whats going on. put a PS saying finish all Battleground topics and dont start any.
Back to top Go down
http://halowarssrpg.WebStarts.com
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Can we still use our covenant and unsc vehicles and weapons even if some of us join the galactic empire?
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC-M7/Caseless SMG

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Why wouldn't you be able to? This is Halo Infinity, not Star Wars Infinity. You should be allowed to use any and all weapons and vehicles you had before.
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 pm

AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
jake -227
Private/Minor
Private/Minor

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 pm

I'm a go for this storyline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!   New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Story and Timeline for the ENTIRE SITE!!!
Page 1 of 1