Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Blue Base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC-M7/Caseless SMG
Armor: Spartan- Recon

PostSubject: The Blue Base   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 am

OOC: This forum is only for Blue Base members. All acceptions must go through me.

DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:35 am

It's time to kick off Red vs. Blue Infinity!

Drake jumped out of the UNSC Pelican. He landed on the long-abandoned Blood Gulch outpost blue base. He and his partner were sent here to guard the base and to hopefully annihilate the red base to regain complete control of Blood Gulch. The Pelican dropped off his custom-made warthog. This was the first time he was able to use it, and he was ready to kick some Red ass with it. The Pelican also dropped off two Mongooses. "Man, a lot of history was made here....." Drake said as his partner jumped out of the Pelican and it flew away. Drake walked inside the small base and reactivated all of the base operations. It had been years since the base had been active, and he was ready to take back Blood Gulch fast and get out of here. "Alright, let's see what's going on at Red Base. Drake picked up a Sniper and looked through the sights. Two Red figures were seen walking around Red Base, guarding the flag. "Ah, so they've already set up shop....." Drake whispered to himself. He put the sniper up and walked back into the base. "Yo, partner.....You ready for an early attack?" he asked.

ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Arlunis was panting as he climbed over a large rock. Exausted, Arlunis slumped to the ground, still panting. He looked up briefly, then looked astonished. He was on a cliff, and below him was a gulch. Arlunis looked around, and saw two, human-like bases. Arlunis jumped off the cliff and slided down to the ground. He ran directly towards the blue base, yelling in his alien tongue "I need help! Assistance, please! Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Arlunis fell over as gunshots rang out. He felt a gunshot wund in his left arm. He looked at it, then hed for cover. Arlunis looked over at the red base on the other side of the gulch andaw a red spartan weilding a gun. Arlunis growled in anger, and yelled in his language "Curse you, weak spartan mind. Iam Arlunis, you will pay for this!" He lookd down and saw a sniper rifle. Arlunis used sniper rifles several times before. He picked it up and aimed at the chubby spartan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Drake looked over at the Red Base. All day he had sat out in the hot sun and baked, watching the red team baked as well. Every day the Red Team watch him, and every day he watched the Blue Team. It pissed him off that his assignment consisted of watching and watching. He watched everything the Red Team did, and he was virtually alone, as his partner was asleep most of the time. "God, I'm gonna go insane out here...." Drake mumbled to himself as he put the sniper up and walked to the bottom of the base. He looked over at the side of his base and saw a strange creature. Suddenly, memories flooded his mind like a tsunami as he remembered the monsters from the night Harvest was destroyed. Drake's face turned red with rage, and he rushed the beast. He noticed he held a sniper, but he didn't care. He tackled the beast and punched it in the face. Over and over again, he bashed its skull into the ground and punched it in the mouth over and over. "Damn Covenant, what's your business here?" he yelled at the Elite below him.

ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Arlunis was being attcked by an angry spartan. Punched in the mouth and yelled at, Arlunis decided enough was enough, and put his hand up to the spartan's face and pushed him away. Arlunis then said in his alien tongue "I need help, I don't need an attack. I will not harm you if you help me with my wounds." Arlunis then stood up slowly and showed the spartan several gunshots to his left arm. Holding no weapon, Arlunis just stared at the small spartan, hoping that he wouldn't try to blow his head off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Drake just stared at the Elite as he spoke in a language he didn't understand. Drake turned on his translator and heard part of what it said. Drake looked at him and decided he wasn't bluffing, and said, "If you want me to help you, follow me." Drake turned and walked back towards the blue base. Halfway back he turned around and gestured for the Elite to follow him. When he finally got to the center of the base, he reached inside a cabinet of medicine and pulled out a needle. He nodded his head at the Elite's arm. The Elite reluctantly held his arm out as Drake stuck the needle in one of the wounds. The medicine injected in the Elite's skin increased the rate of skin regeneration and disinegrated the bullet stuck in the wound. He repeated this process with every gunshot wound and when he finished, he sighed and looked at the Elite. "You owe me, monster." he said quietly. "What exactly are your strong points?"

ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Arlunis was happy at the results of the encounter. Considering he learned some english back at training areas, Arlunis understood what the spartan said. Arlunis looked down at the spartan, and said "I have good skills with a plasma rifle, and various other covenant weapons systems. However, if you have none, I can use human weapons as well. How may I repay you, human?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Drake heard snoring in another room inside the base. He breathed in slowly and made an annoyed expression. "Elite, I need you to stay here with me and help take the Gulch for our side. The Red Team is trying the same thing, but neither of us can seem to get the upper hand. If you are as good as you say, you could be an asset for the Blue Team, and we could overrun the Red Team and take Blood Gulch for ourselves. This is what I ask. When you are done, you may leave." Drake looked at the Elite and pondered whether or not he should even trust it in the first place.

ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Arlunis nodded, and said in his language "I am a warrior of my word. I will help you in your fight, and then I will try to find a way off this planet." Arlunis turned away and went out the door, then up the stairs to the upper part of the base. He grabbed a sniper rifle and zoomed in, looking at the red base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:08 am

OOC: Arlunis is on my team (or I think he is)

"We fight together"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halowarssrpg.WebStarts.com
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm

OOC: Actually I think Drake wanted me to join blue team because Spartan-09 was unactive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blue Base   

Back to top Go down

The Blue Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Infintiy :: Unique Locations :: Blood Gulch-
Jump to: