Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open discussions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chef-117
Faction Leader
Faction Leader
Chef-117

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6G Pistol
Armor: Spartan- Recon

Open discussions Empty
PostSubject: Open discussions   Open discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:08 am

Here you can talk about anything about Halo or something else, without having to make a new topic.
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

Open discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open discussions   Open discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 am

I always liked playing halo games, they seem so interesting and cool. My favorite thing about halo is that the aliens are not depicted as small, green aliens with 3 eyes saying gay crap like "take me to your leader" or "we come in peace" and always traveling around in dopey UFO's. The aliens in halo are like, real, you know? They have beliefs, they're not always bloodthirsty, some aknowledge proud an pwerful personalities, respect others, ect. They're just like us! The Unggoy are cowardly but are still good friends with each other, the kig-yar are like stealthy predators, similar to birds of prey, the Jiralhanae are brutal to each other and always in war, and the Sangheili---one of my favs, along with the kig-yar---are a proud warrior race. And what's even more astounding is that the covenant, in which they all form togehter, with ranks and other features, are bounded only by religion. Most people would think aliens believing in religion would be disgraceful to alah or jesus or something, but the truth is that aliens probably have their own beliefs. We have god, they have.... whatever they they have, you know. Halo just makes everything so detailed and realistic. Let's not forget the UNSC. I can actually believe that, in the relatively far future, THAT is what our military would be like. I fuckin love Halo!
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

Open discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open discussions   Open discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Did you know theres a rocket warthog ONLY for halo Combat Evovled (which I have) It shoots rockets that keep going until they hit something.
Back to top Go down
http://halowarssrpg.WebStarts.com
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

Open discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open discussions   Open discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Really? Is it like the GAUSS Warthog that's colored black-ish, or is it that one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open discussions   Open discussions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Infintiy :: Out Of Context :: Suggestions-
Jump to: