Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Debriefing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

Camp Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Camp Debriefing   Camp Debriefing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 pm

The forces were all sitting down, eyes on Arlunis, wondering why they were here. Arlunis was standing in front of them, back to them, looking at a map of a territory. Borders were listed on it, with a forest, open plain, several UNSC graphic sketches and the directions they are going, and his forces. He then turned to look at them, and said "Good morning, gentlemen. I suppose you are all wondering why you are here today?" The Sangheili who were seated started mumbling to each other until one of them rised up and said "The UNSC forces are trying to invade a post?" Arlunis looked at him, and calmly said directly at him "Correct. It's good to know there's someonehere who is actually concerned with what's going on." The Sangheili who answered sat back down slowly as others around him stared at him. They all then looked back at Arlunis. "As you can see by this crudely drawn pictogram, the UNSC are staging an attack first at our outpost, to silence us from warning the base. They will then attempt a full blown attack at the base, to wait until the Prophet of Regret comes with his guards to inspect the area. We all know that base is one of the highest rated, most defensive bases on the planet. Perhaps in the entire galaxy. That is why Regret wants to come to praise it's cleader and give him an assignment. That's why the UNSC are here; to breach te defenses, all of them, to get to the base and hold the Prophet of Regret hostage to request guaranteed safety of one of their agriculture worlds. Once their own forces finally come within the agriculture world of theirs, they will then kill the Prophet and attempt escape back to their own base."

The Sangheili paying attention to the UNSC's idea were completely astonished. They all had their eyes wide open, in simple disbeilief. They were loudly chatting amogst themselves, upsetted by the plan, asking questions like "They can't do that, can they?" and "They're going to do that!? What the hell are they thinking?". Arlunis silenced them all with a quick shout in alien tongue, meaning "Shut it! All of you!". He then walked slightly around the debriefing camp, staring at them all with a bad-ass attitude. Like nothing phased him with fear or doubt. He then said, as he was walking along, "We will confront them. Head on. No amount of hesitation will be allowed! Do you all understand me!?" He was a great, powerful figure in their eyes. They all looked at each other and Arlunis in an agreeing way, saying things like "Yeah, yeah we can do it!" and "Yeah! We're the friecken Covenant! Nothing can stand in our way!". Arlunis stood still and said "They are going to try and hold the Prophet of Regret hostage and KILL him! Are we going to let that happen? Let a few barbaric imbeciles come in and start bossing us around? Well? Are we!?" The whole crowd praised what he was trying to do, and by the obvious looks of it, Arlunis was succeeding. The crowd kept saying "No! We will not let them come in here and do this! We will destroy them!" in unison, like a chant of moral.

Arlunis still stood there, accepting it all in, and then said, finally, "Well, I'm glad you are all as loyal to your occupation as I thought you were. We will head out, this noon, to confront them. Gather your gear, men, and meet me at my position. We will win! Remember those words! This day will be a day to remember! Now, get you gear! Get ready for battle!" Thw whole crowd rose up and yelled in praise, in belief of what they can do. Seeing this many compassionate soldiers fighting for what they believe in almost made Arlunis cry for joy. For respect. These were not only his crew, his forces. These were his brothers. And he would die for any of them. Just as long as they would do the same for himself. The crowd of Sangheili got out of the room and left for the battle gear stock building. Arlunis then followed them outside to get ready.
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment

Camp Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Debriefing   Camp Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Hmm perhaps I should make a story in the Battleground section of the battle. I'm still thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

Camp Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Debriefing   Camp Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:56 am

MOVED TO BATTLEGROUND
Back to top Go down
http://halowarssrpg.WebStarts.com
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment

Camp Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Debriefing   Camp Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Well actually this topic isn't a battle. It's just a forward, you know? Telling your comrades of the deatails and who's going to do what and when.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Camp Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Debriefing   Camp Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 pm

But now that its here you can add a battle or whatever to it.
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment

Camp Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Debriefing   Camp Debriefing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Nah I don't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

Camp Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Debriefing   Camp Debriefing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 am

MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Debriefing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Debriefing   Camp Debriefing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Debriefing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Infintiy :: Combat Zone :: Covenant Forward Camp-
Jump to: