Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC-M7/Caseless SMG
Armor: Spartan- Recon

Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story) Empty
PostSubject: Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)   Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:26 pm

All of my posts in these threads take will take into effect AFTER the Arrival storyline.

The Warthog gleamed with a glorified brightness that made it seem like glass. Streaks of red lightning were painted beautifully on the sides. The mufflers were bathed in flame vinyl, and the hood had a blazing inferno covering it. Spartan 223 looked at it with pride in his eyes. He had custom-built this Warthog; building was his side hobby. He hopped in and decided to take it for a test drive. Drake turned the key, and the motor hummed to life. He pulled out of the UNSC firebase garage he had spent the last 3 days in, and drove to the front gate of the base. "Taking er' for a spin?" asked the guard at the gate. "Yep, finally got enough nitrous in this for a warthog." Drake responded. "Aight, take care. There's been some Covey chatter detected in the fields out there." the guard said. Drake pulled out of the firebase. "So, Covey chatter huh?" Drake said to himself. He patted his trusty DMR in the passenger seat. As he floored the gas, he pressed a blue button next to the shift. The warthog lurched forward; the nitrous had worked. The warthog raced across an open expanse of space at an unheard of velocity. Drake yelled "Yeeeeeeehaw!" as he ramped over a hill and landed on two wheels before reverting back to all four. Suddenly, on the horizon, Drake saw something suspicious. A covenant camp was in plain site down in a valley on the other side of the field. "Well, looks like I'm in for a fight." Drake muttered to himself. He swerved the warthog to the side and put it in park before jumping out. He walked over to the passenger side and grabbed his DMR and stopped for a second. He smirked a little and reached down to the floorboard of the warthog and snatched up his hidden weapon, a Spartan Laser. Drake threw the laser onto his back and rushed to the rim of the valley. Up ahead, a half a mile down into the valley. After a 15 minute run into the valley,he finally reached a good spot to laser the camp. A fusion reactor was set up in the dead center of the base. There was a bulletproof fence surrounding it from harm, but Drake wasn't using bullets. He had to make this count with two shots, one to blow a hole in the fence, and the other to blow the whole camp to hell. A squad of Jackal sentries guarded the reactor, while Hunter pair guarded the main entrance to the base. Drake ignored the Covenant soldiers and charged up the laser. Within seconds, he blasted a huge gaping hole right in the center of the fence. The Hunter pair and all the Jackals went crazy. From within the strange Covenant buildings, Elites and Grunts apperaed, half dazed from the daylight sleep. The clumsily shot at the now-discovered Drake as he charged up another shot. The shot connected witht the reactor and blew the entire base up. Drake ran as fast as he could from the explosion, narrowly avoiding being hit by flying debris. When he reached his Warthog again, he cranked it up and gunned the gas, flipping the nitrous on and ramping off a nearby hill. When he reached the UNSC firebase again, the guard asked him, "Well, I'm guessin' you killed those Coveys out there huh?" "Yep, and this Warthog right here brought me there and back in record time." Drake responded as he pulled in the base with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

PostSubject: Re: Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)   Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:36 pm

nice. But im sorry to say that its APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://halowarssrpg.WebStarts.com
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T51 Carbine
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T51 DER/I (Plasma Repeater)
Armor: Sangheili- General Harness

PostSubject: Re: Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)   Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Dragon you both are moderators. I have to approve you! And yes its approved. But you can keep your Warthog. I have a freaking Assault Carrier with an Imperial Eagle on the side!
Back to top Go down
https://haloinfinity.forumotion.com
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)   Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 am

I own a warthog and a pelican.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment

PostSubject: Re: Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)   Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:47 am

Dragon was in his Hawk flying over a Covenant camp and was about to fire his Spartan Lazer (I like to call them splazers) when the camp exploded and the Hawk's landing gear broke off. The Spartan told his pilot to fire randomly over the area incase some covenant survived. Then Dragon saw a warthog driving away(Dragon thought it was a highjacked warthog that the Covenant were using) and fired at it with a fully charged Splazer shot. It missed by 10 feet. Dragon thought"that's impossible, only my warthog can achive speeds like that". Then Dragon ordered his pilot to fire at the warthog. every bullet missed. Then Dragon noticed it was Spartan-233 driving it. "hold your fire, it was a false alarm," Dragon told his pilot.
Later on Dragon had to call the UNSC Command for stilts to land on.Then 024 saw 233 and said," Nice work Drake, you drive just like me".
Back to top Go down
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

PostSubject: Re: Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)   Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Spartan-024 wrote:
I own a warthog and a pelican.

I have a Battlecruiser with 4 banshees, 2 wraiths, 3 ghosts, and 65 Sangheili infantry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)   Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake's custom Warhog (A mini story)
Page 1 of 1