Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival (cont.)

Go down 
+2
Spartan-024
DominionGeneral
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Sargent/Ultra
Sargent/Ultra

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC-M7/Caseless SMG
Armor: Spartan- Recon

Arrival (cont.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 am

OOC: I'm kind of just a Spartan Recruit at the moment, not a General. Also, Slug said earlier in the storyline that he has the artifact, which is a Covenant AI. However, our in-game characters technically don't know that yet. Edit your posts accordingly.

223 turned around at Amda. "So, you're the famous Amda of General Droa's personal crew eh?" He pulled out the dead Zealot's sword and turned it on. Two twin beams of energy erupted from the blade and 223 swung at the near invisible ELite and yelled, "Go find my crew and blow this ship up 024. I've got Amda." As 024 ran deeper into the Destroyer, 223 missed Amda and left himself wide open. Amda pulled out her own energy dagger and stabbed 223 in the lower back. 223 screamed in pain and slashed blindly with the energy sword. Amda jumped out of the way and stabbed 223 again in the stomach. 223 fell to his knees and pulled out a frag grenade from his belt. He pulled the clip and held it for a few seconds, before throwing it at Amda's face. It exploded on impact, leaving a huge cloud of smoke behind. As the smoke cleared, Ada rushed 223, energy shields flaring. 223 jumped back up and dodged the attack. Amda's momentum forced her to slam into the hallway's wall. 223 ran his energy sword through Amda's spine, seriously injuring her and temporarily paralyzing her, but not killing her. 223 scavanged her energy dagger, which was a rare weapon for UNSC personnel. "To the victor goes the spoils....." 223 whispered in Amda's ear. 223 rushed deeper into the Destroyer, trying desperately to find the ship's core......
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 am

Dragon had loaded Drake's crew and said," 223 listen up. If you get injured my men are always ready. oh, and by the way to get to the ships core your'e gonna have to got through a few minor difficulties." Then Dragon saw another battlecruiser. He flew away in his Longsword and began shooting bu then the cruiser dissapeared, apperantly it had already dropped its crew.
Back to top Go down
http://halowarssrpg.WebStarts.com
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ
General/Field Marshall
General/Field Marshall
ZZ Sangheili Arlunis ZZ

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T33 LAAW (Fuel Rod Cannon)
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T1 Energy Weapon/Sword
Armor: Sangheili- Field Marshall Harness

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Arlunis had approached another battlecruiser. Before he could do anything, it had vanished. "Why did they dissapear? Was someone shooting at them?" Arlunis had said, turning to his newly appointed officer, Gruudon. "I'm not sure sir. Perhaps they were just traveling somewhere under the order of - hey, what's that!?" Gruudon turned to view something forward of the their ship, and saw an enemy longsword. The pilots looked up as well, and looked at the enemy ship. Arlunis looked at the longsword and then said "A longsword all the way out here? Well, what a sad coincidence. I suppose they wouldn't mind if we just stroll over there." Arlunis looked at his officer, expecting Gruudon to understand what he was trying to say. Gruudon understood, and said to the pilots "Adjust course to the enemy longsword. Try to intimidate them." Gruudon said, while looking out of the corner of his eye to see if Arlunis had approved. Arlunis looked at him again and siad "Nice job. You actually understand me!" Arlunis and Gruudon both laughed for a while as their ship, the Great Silver, came closer to the longsword.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-024
Major/Honor Guard
Major/Honor Guard
Spartan-024

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm

OOC: A Painful Chapter took place after this Arlinus. Therefore you didnt even know who Gruudon was.

Dragon saw the cruiser approaching. He activated his self defense system and lock down mode. "Please dont let me end up like Master Cheif" he whispered to himself as the Longsword fell through the skies after it was shot. He felt his armor stiffen as he went into lock down. He crashed. He had fainted too.Then strange spartans gathered around him.

OOC: I will monetarily be in revenge of the rebels, feel free to join me but it(and I)will return to Arrival when its over (after I kill those rebels with help or somebody from here to fight).
Back to top Go down
http://halowarssrpg.WebStarts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival (cont.)   Arrival (cont.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival (cont.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2