Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spartan 043 (Uprisen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arogorn2130
Private/Minor
Private/Minor
arogorn2130

Location : On Reach, fighting for my life, while killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Armor: Spartan- Mark V

Spartan 043 (Uprisen) Empty
PostSubject: Spartan 043 (Uprisen)   Spartan 043 (Uprisen) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Name: Jacob

Service Tag: S043

Hair color and type: brown stubble hair

Eye color: ice blue (every Spartans eye color)

Height: 6'3 (without armor) 7'3 (with armor)

Weight: 267 Ibs (without armor) 5.4 Tons (with armor)

Armor Color: Primary: Dark Green Secondary: maroon

Personality: Quiet, Nice, Friendly

Level/Rank: Spartan Officer

Background: As a kid he was loud and obnoxious and always picking fights with other kids. When he did get in fights though he always won. Fighting was a natural born gift. He did well in school but slacked off a lot. Finally one day he was abducted by a strange women and a few military men. He woke up scared and alone with a bunch of other strange faces that were his age ranging from all sorts of different sizes. He observed them carefully to notice there weaknesses and flaws. He then realized that there were only a handful that were just as athletic and smart like him. A few minutes later of examining them, a man came in the room barking out orders left and right. A few years later he had become more quiet and cautious, yet he still topped the leaderboards with the best spartan that batch had to offer. Finally the agmentation came around and everyone of the now young adults got injected with a spartan serum. Only 63 out of the 207 candidates came out alive. Only 53 of them could function as an actual spartan.

Skill Assessment: Has lucky shots from now and then, good close to mid range shot, excellent leader and strategist, athletic, intelligent

Faults: cautious, anger issues, cocky at times, long range shots, hard to listen to orders

Sample Post: "Spartan 043 reporting for duty Captain" Jacob said as he saluted Captain Dalak. "At ease Spartan. I have a mission for you. Are you ready for another squad yet?" asked the Captain. "With all do respect sir I don't want anymore of my men dying by careless mistakes. I'll do this alone." Jacob said with a hint of grievance in his voice. "It's a suicide mission if you go by yourself!" "Captain I'm going alone and that's final." Jacob started walking off as soon as he said that as the Captain was yelling him to come back we don't need any more Spartans to die. "Spartan do you want to die like your previous squad?!" Screamed Dalak. As soon as he heard that Jacob heard that he stopped turned his head to look at him and then said quietly "then so be it." Dalak just looked as he saw his last Spartan walk down the dimmed red hallway as marines salute him as he walks down to the hangar.
Back to top Go down
arogorn2130
Private/Minor
Private/Minor
arogorn2130

Location : On Reach, fighting for my life, while killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Armor: Spartan- Mark V

Spartan 043 (Uprisen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan 043 (Uprisen)   Spartan 043 (Uprisen) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:35 pm

I am the same person who made the other spartan 043 but I wanted to rewrite him
Back to top Go down

Spartan 043 (Uprisen)
Page 1 of 1