Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chef-117
Faction Leader
Faction Leader
Chef-117

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6G Pistol
Armor: Spartan- Recon

New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off) Empty
PostSubject: New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off)   New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:46 pm

OOC: This is set up with Droa, so let him post first and then you can post.

"Where are we Chloe?" Captain Jones asked. They had made a seemingly random jump away from the Covenant, secretly to their rallying point.
"We should be at the rally point, Sir. But..." The AI stopped for few seconds. "There shoudn´t be any planets there."
"Then where the hell are we?" Jones asked as he took two steps and looked into the space. "I don´t know, Sir... We are not in UNSC space and I think we aren´t in Covenant space either." Captain leaned against the rail with his hands. "I want a scan on that planet." He said and turned around. "Contact me if you find anything out of the ordinary. Is that clear?" The AI nodded and started the scan, while Captain walked out of the bridge.
"Sir..." Chloe started. Jones turned around and concentrated his eyes on the AI.
"Sleep well." She said and got back to the scanning. Captain sighted and walked towards his bunk, feeling more tired than ever.

Archangel slowly moved around the planets orbit as the crew aboard were all doing repairs. The ship hadn´t taken much damage, only minor repairs had to bee done. Still, it was better to do something then not to do anything. Chloe was still scanning the surface, with no results so far. Captain was fast asleep in his bed. This was one of the rare moments when he could sleep without worrying about anything. Three hours passed by as he slept, dreaming of his family. He hadn´t seen them in almost 2 years. His oldest boy, Tom was almost ten by now. Jones smiled in his sleep, but it was soon rudely disturped.
"Attention. Captain, you are needed at up at the bridge immidietly.... And I apologize if I woke you up, it´s urgent." Captain letted out few swears, rose from his bed, got dressed and hurried to the bridge. "If this is some bad joke, you are going to regreth it Chloe." Jones said angrily. "I know it´s worth your time, Sir." Chloe answered smiling.
"There is somekind of abandoned outpost there. I don´t know is it our or the Covenant," Chloe said nervously." Or something older." Jones looked at the 3-D pictures constucted by the scan results. It seemed that there was a landing pad built right next to the outpost. Captain sighed and clicked the comm on. "Prepare a Pelican for departure. And wake Spartan-135 up. He is needed, now. Captain out." Jones tapped few buttons and the 3-D picture got bigger. "You will guide from up here as best as you can. Am I clear?" "Alright, Sir." Chloe replied and nodded. Captain sat on his chair, watched as the Archangel moved in space and soon fell asleep.

"Alright ladys listen up." Nathan yelled over the noise of the Pelican. "We don´t know almost anything about this place. It´s most likely an outpost." There were few whispers. "But it ain´t ours." Spartan finished and one of the Marines opened his mouth to say something, but closed it quickly. "That is all that you need to know.... For now." Nathan then checked his weapons and letted is sight sweep across the Marines in the cargo bay. They were all rookies, privates fresh from the boot camp. Hopely there wouldn´t be anything down there, no Covnenant, no Flood, no Rebels. Just an abandoned outpost. That was very unlikely.

As soon as the Pelican touched down on the landing pad, the Marines rushed out. They took positions around the Pelican and quickly surveyed the surrouding enviroment. "Are you going, Spartan?" The pilot asked over the comm. Nathan jumped down from the bay and watched as the Pelican boosted forward and dissapeared from his sight. Spartan walked to the nearest door, which opened slowly. Once it was fully opened Nathan turned around and gathered his team. "This is it Marines. Half of you are going to stay here and guard this landing pad. The rest of you, come with me." Marines nodded in silence and separated into two groups. Nathan waved the other team forwards and they descended to the building. They walked slowly trough the empty corridors and it didn´t took long before one of the Marines yelled in suprise.
"There´s a corpse over there! And another one here!" Nathan crouched and inspected the bodys. They were definetly human bodys, there wasn´t a question about that. But why were they all dead? There weren´t any bullet around nor any signs of a strugle. And what bothered Nathan for the most was that their ribs were on the outside, like something had bursted from their chest. Spartan raised and looked at the Marines. They knew what he was about to say. They weren´t there alone.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T51 Carbine
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T51 DER/I (Plasma Repeater)
Armor: Sangheili- General Harness

PostSubject: Re: New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off)   New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm

The 'Light of Honor' came from Slipspace nearly half an hour after Nathan and his team had arrived on Planet G-1032, a small, uninhabited Covenant planet on the fringe of their own space. Droa could feel the sweat trickle down from his brow. He was truly afraid. About two days ago, a Kig-Yar pirate vessel reported a strange gap in space, and it promptly retreated to Covenant Space. Droa was still on leave aboard High Charity when he received the orders to report to Covenant High Command. When he got there, a Councilor briefed him on their situation. "Alright, General Falumee. I know that your on leave, but I need one of our best ships for this assignment. A Kig-Yar pirate vessel near G-1032 discovered a seeming 'gap' in space. That was actually a dimensional rift. We have no idea what the hell came through there, but all we know is that it can not be allowed to move deeper into Covenant space. I am assigning the 'Light of Honor' to head there and kill whatever may have occurred there. You understand?" Droa stood up, saluted the Councilor, and said "Perfectly clear, sir." And with that, Droa recalled all his troops to his Assault Carrier, and they departed for the new target.

As soon as the 'Light of Honor' came from Slipspace, he knew there would be trouble. His sensors detected a UNSC cruiser orbiting the planet, and Droa had to decide whether or not to engage. His goal was not the UNSC, but whatever 'that' was that came through the Rift. so he gave the order. "Do not engage the UNSC. Stay out of sensor range. All officers assemble at Hangar 4. We leave in Dropships in 10 minutes. Droa then overturned command to M'tha, his Navigation Officer, and went to his room to suit up. He quickly donned his full combat armor, equipped his weapons and left for the hangar. By the time he had arrived, all his team members were assembled. Amda, Croh, Xtan, Forus, and Grel were prepared and loading up the Phantom. His team shot him inquisitive glances. Xtan was the one to break the silence. "Sir, what are we going up against here?" "To be honest, I have no idea. I was simply told by High Command that we were to wipe out all opposition on the planet. They never said what it was." Amda then broke in. "Do they think we are super soldiers? We can not fight an enemy we have to intel over." "I now Amda. But orders are orders. All we we can do is simply stick together, kill anything we go against. Now lets go." With that all the Sangheili boarded the Phantom. Grel took over as pilot and flew the Dropship out of the hangar. The ride to the planet was quiet. No one dared break the silence of the crew. Amda and Croh stared at Droa, as if they were hoping he would turn the vessel around, glass the planet,and be done.. But that was not an option for him. His orders were not to glass a friendly planet, even if it was supposedly uninhabited. That and Droa's sense of curiosity managed to get the better of him. He wanted to see what Covenant High Command were so afraid over. But what Droa did not realize was that the Kig-Yar vessel never did retreat from G-1032. It never made it past the system. The 'things' that came from the vessel had boarded the Covenant Corvette. And it massacred the crew on board. And the Covenant never showed Droa what he was up against.

The Phantom landed on the planet just as a Ice storm kicked in, reducing visibility, and causing a overall annoyance. Droa was the first to leave the vessel, and he tried to make out what he was there for. Even with low visibility, he could make out a large structure next to a mountain formation. This puzzled Droa, as there was not supposed to be anything on the planet, but it seemed like a human construct. He quickly gathered his team, and proceeded inside the building. It was dark and damp, and Droa could only assume that the power was, for the time, offline. He ordered his troops to close up the formation and proceed carefully. That was when Droa's hunter instinct kicked in. He felt as though he was being stalked by something. He remembered his time aboard the Star Destroyer 'Vector', and he absolutely hated that feeling. He swung around and found his target. It was a strange Alien. He had never seen such a thing before. It was bipedal, but hunched. Full, chitin like armor in full black. He knew it was what he was looking for, and his men opened fire. It tried to charge them, but the volume of fire brought it down before it could get near. Droa walked over, fired one shot to its skull, making sure it was dead. He knew that there were bound to be more, but all he could say was "What the hell is this?"

OOC: I noticed something. I have the advantage, in a way. They have acidic blood, but Plasma fire flash vaporizes blood. So it kind of kills that advantage they have Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://haloinfinity.forumotion.com
Chef-117
Faction Leader
Faction Leader
Chef-117

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC-MA37 Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6G Pistol
Armor: Spartan- Recon

PostSubject: Re: New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off)   New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:02 am

Nathan and his team were already deep in the complex. About 30 minutes from deployment, they found the first elevator. Spartan clicked few buttons on the computer panel next to it. It took ages for the elevator to get up to their level and open. Nathan went first in. He noticed that now there were bullets all over the floor and the ceilling of the elevator was ripped open. Outside. He liked this place less every minute. He saw another panel, with somekind of screen attached to it. There was obviously a logo in it. It stated: "Weyland-Yutani Corporation: Building better worlds. What was that suppose to mean? Nathan hadn´t heard about Weyland-Yutani Corporation. Before he could inscpect it anyfurther, one of the Privates yelled in suprise. "What the fuck is that?" Spartan turned around just in time to see an dark figure raising its hands and killing the Private. "Fire, fire!" Nathan yelled and fired his MA5B at this new foe, which was now fully lighted, thanks to the bullets hitting it. The Alien tried to move, but it was too heavily assaulted. A loud noice erupted as Nathan hitted the Aliens head and it exploded and its blood flew all around. A Marine closest to the Alien started screaming in pain as the blood touched him. When he turned around they all knew why. The spots were the blood had hitted, were melting away. The noise was terrible to hear, but it didn´t last long. The rookie soon fell down and screamed for the final time.

Spartan clicked few buttons in the elevator and it started its long way down. He had ordered the remainings of his squad to hold their position infront of the elevator and if necesery, retreat back to the landing pad. Nathan was about halfway down the shaft, when his comm started to go wild. First there was an transmission from the troops in the landing pad. "Sir, there is something moving on the rooftops... We don´t know what it is, but it doesn´t seem to match the description that you gave." Marine said to the comm, voice full of concern. Nathan flexed his arms uneasy. This new enemy was definetly more dangerous than Covenant forced that may be in the vicinity. "It´s moving too fast to be tracked and....."
"What Corporal?" Nathan asked with a voice filled with fear for his Marines. "It has dissapeared from our sensors!" Corporal yelled with fear in his voice. There was a hissing when the Marine obivously moved and Spartan could hear the worried talking from other Marines near Corporal. Nathan tried to focus his hearing to the maximum, which was hard due the elevator keeping terrible noice as it slowly descended down the saft. He clearly heard two words: " What the......" And then there was a loud bang that almost got Nathan to turn off his comm. He could still hear Marines screaming to each other and firering. "Corporal? Corporal? God damn it, answer to me!" Spartan cried over the comm. All he could hear was a noice resembeling pinchers hitting against each other and then static. Nathan slowly turned off his comm link and sighed. The landing pad wasn´t safe anymore. Nowhere was safe.

The next contact came from the Marines stationed to guard the elevators. "Sir static are some really static readings. It shows static contacts moving in from static sides. What are static orders?" "If you can hear me, get to the landing pad and call a pelican to pick you up. I´ll try to find any survivors and then i´m off too."
"This is breaking static. I can´t static, Sir...." And it was cut off. Nathan was alone now. No way to call help. No way to inform that he was in danger. He was alone.... Again. Spartan was about to re-establishe his comm connection when the elevators door opened. Nathan quickly stepped out and scanned his surroundings. It was empty, execpt the melted parts on the metal and another body. Spartan started walking down the corridor, when he heard something move. He turned around and something jumped out of the darkness, right onto his face.

OOC: By the way, the attacked that attacked the Marines in the landing pad was a Predator.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Admin
Admin
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Equipment
Primary Weapon: Covenant- T51 Carbine
Secondary Weapon: Covenant- T51 DER/I (Plasma Repeater)
Armor: Sangheili- General Harness

PostSubject: Re: New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off)   New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Droa made an quick examination of his foes body. It was humanoid, but with dominant insecticidal traits. Its elongated head and razor sharp fangs and claws were deadly in close quarters. But Droa had to move on. He had a strange sense. Like he had been here before. He was curious. He ordered his team back to the Phantom, and he proceeded on foot to his target, which he felt like he was drawn to.

Droa finally arrived in the room he was searching for. It felt familiar, but he had no idea why. It had Covenant markings and designs on it, including a terminal. Droa decided to check its contents. That was when he noticed the most disturbing sight of all. A Sangheili corpse. But it was not just any corpse. It was a Councilor. The highest rank of the Covenant Hierarchy. Why was there one here in such a remote outpost? He checked the terminal, and found a file that disturbed him.

Project Heretic
Primary Goal: Create a Sangheili Warrior with enhanced abilities and without Covenant religious indoctrination to test for effects of the coming Great Schism

Secondary Goal: Similar to Project ORION (Spartan-II), install augmentations to enhance physical and mental capabilities, give command ability to test for stresses early on

Project Lead: NAME CLASSIFIED

Test Subjects: Three total test subjects. Primary Subject is currently active, however he has exceeded parameters. Recommend immediate action. Subject Two has suffered mental breakdown and was terminated as a result. Subject Three is currently MIA; however some members involved in Project Heretic have turned up KIA, and suspect Subject Three to be responsible. Recommend termination for the sake of continuation of project.

Date of Activation: December 14th, 2525 (Human Military Calendar)

Overview of Subjects:

Subject One: One is the Primary Test Subject of Project Heretic. Suffered a tragedy early on in life and as such made an excellent test bed. Trained to be the Commander of the Group, he was trained from early on to take leadership role. Without his knowledge, he was given Advanced Classes, such as Strategy and Tactics, and given simulation for any situation, including if the Covenant split into civil war. On (DATE CLASIFIED) he was drugged and augmented with new implants and augmentations, which were reverse-engineered from a Spartan-II body recovered from the wreck of a Covenant Cruiser near the planet of (NAME CLASSIFIED). To our surprise, he suffered no side effects from the augmentation. He now has increased reaction time, strength, perception, agility, endurance, and even charisma. He has proven to be our best weapon in this War and wars to come. However, we did not anticipate (EVENT CLASSIFIED). This may have triggered a new augmentation, and now he is very influential. Not only has he managed to influence his close friends to become heretics, he now has an entire army who follow him. We recommend immediate action, either termination, or capture, in order to protect the secrecy of Project Heretic.

Subject Two: Two was the Technological Subject of our Project. He was abandoned early on, and as such we managed to take him under our wing without any notice. We planned to make him our technological Sangheili. However our plan backfired. We merged his mind with a new AI developed by (NAME CLASSIFIED). At first it was excellent. He even managed to surpass Subject One in terms of overall ability. We were going to merge Subject One with another AI, however shortly before this Subject Two went insane. We suspect his mind could not withstand the stresses another mind put on him, and he went insane. Before he could cause any harm, one of our ‘Recovery’ teams killed him. He was properly disposed of without any outside knowledge or the attention of the other subjects. The AI has been recovered and a new project has begun, named Project (CLASSIFIED).

Subject Three: Three was the Soldier and Assassin of our group. He has a previous relation to one of our subjects, and as such we decided to take him in. We trained him to be the ultimate killer, able to track, find, and kill any target presented to him. He is our best resort to eliminate any potential threats to either the Project itself, or to the Sangheili race itself. To make sure he did not question his orders, we implanted him with a sensory override. He also received implants similar to Subject One. However, Subject Three has been MIA. And now some of our Project members are turning up dead. We suspect it may be Subject Three. We fear he has managed to override his failsafe, and now is on a misguided mission to kill the Project Leader. We recommend we send Subject One to exterminate this new threat, and then start over with new subjects

Now Droa could only think of one thing. What had he just found?
Back to top Go down
https://haloinfinity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off)   New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New threat (Alien Vs Predator spin-off)
Page 1 of 1