Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Please register or log in to continue
Halo Infintiy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Infintiy

Join up in the United Nations Space Command or the Covenant Empire. Fight for your belief, your honor, your survival.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyatt-937
Private/Minor
Private/Minor

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6G Pistol
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open)) Empty
PostSubject: Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open))   Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:06 am

Wyatt had been moving from instalation to instalation over the past few weeks. It had become so constant that he would revive orders to get on board a ship to another base and he wouldn't even look at the destination. This time was no exception he had been assigned to a new squad commanded by a Spartan who went by the name Silver Spartan. Other than that information he had no idea what he was doing on this base. Wyatt didn't even know where he was in the universe or who was the CO. Himself or this Silver Spartan. Wyatt needed to know where to start looking "Marine, where can I find the man who goes by the name Silver Spartan?" The marine turned towards Wyatt and imeaditly stood up straighter as if trying to ward off the seven foot giant that loomed above him. "I belive he is in the baracks sir." Wyatt nodded his head and thanked the marine.
When he arrived at the baracks they were neat clean and totally orginized but there didn't seem to be anyone in there. Wyatt pulled off his brown and gray helmet and tucked it under his left arm. His hair was dirty blonde cut short and brown eyes. "Hello?!" He yelled "I'm here to join up with someone named the Silver Spartan. Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
silverspartan
Private/Minor
Private/Minor
silverspartan

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M6 Grindel/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle (Spartan Laser)
Secondary Weapon: UNSC-M7/Caseless SMG
Armor: Spartan- Mark V

PostSubject: silver spartan is back   Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 am

"Hello!" said Silver Spartan. "I'm back from my mission!"he said,then he turned the corner of the hallway when he was surprised to bump into someone."oof!,sorry...wait,I haven't seen you around here, you must be Wyatt-937! yes,yes.....hmmm follow me,we'll talk on the way. " he said.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt-937
Private/Minor
Private/Minor

Equipment
Primary Weapon: UNSC- M392 Designated Marksman Rifle
Secondary Weapon: UNSC- M6G Pistol
Armor: Spartan- Mark VI

PostSubject: Re: Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open))   Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 am

"Sir yes sire!" Wyatt followed silver Spartan out of the barracks. "Sir what is your name really silver Spartan?" Wyatt wasn't trying to be rude he was just currious.

((Hey, sorry I haven't responded lately I actually found a new web site where the admins are actually active. I have been to the website Halo Wars before and noticed that you were both there and here so if you want to stay here then let me know and I will post with you but it might just be us two. Or you could go to this link and try this one http://www.haloroleplay.com/ we could also say that our Spartans already knew each other when we RP there. Let me know ASAP please.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open))   Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining a squad ((Silver Spartan then open))
Page 1 of 1